2009年12月11日星期五

Is emerging indian I.T world doing any good to INDIA,as india remains where it was before the I.T bloom?

IT boom in India is doing a whale of good to India. Many youth are employed,most offices are automated,there is less corruption , business transactions are easier and accurate and on line class rooms are teaching all subjects.Is emerging indian I.T world doing any good to INDIA,as india remains where it was before the I.T bloom?
yes of course its doing good .It has contributed a lot to indian economy.Is emerging indian I.T world doing any good to INDIA,as india remains where it was before the I.T bloom?
I.T boom is helping India a lot. Look at the new cars and new M/c on the road every day since from 5 to 6 years.
The process will create very big financial unbalance in the society. the financial level will increase between it and non-it people, hope this will create lots of issues in the society !
Definitely. It has been doing good for india. For ur kind information India did not remain where it was before the IT boom.
Yes .Being a s/w proff i can say tht cuz its giving more jobs to people with high pay packages.Its different that comp.get a large share than what we get but any way they are paying tax too to the govt.
It should really help the economy. But I don't know what's the socio-political situation in India. I grew up in the Philippines and IT was in bloom since the early 90s. I remember my British colleagues being constantly in awe with me and my mates as we knew how to operate mobile phones (any model), video-cams, can text at high speed, and taught them how to use the internet.





Shame it's still deteriorating because of corruption and tax evasion. So I guess no matter how much money you pour into the government, it won't make any difference if there's a leak in the system.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin