2009年12月2日星期三

How old do Crape Myrtles hve to be to bloom?

I recently planted 30 crape myrtles around my property line. I bought them from Summerstone nursery online and they are 2-3 limbs each. They came bareroot and practically like a stick. They are about 1-2 feet tall each. They were planted about 4 days ago and 2 actually have a few tiny leaves coming out.





My question is....how long will it take for them to get big enough to bloom. How long does it usually take for them to get tree form of about 6+ feet?





They are assorted so I have no idea what colors they will be!





Thanks in advance! (Any additional info would be appreciated as well!)How old do Crape Myrtles hve to be to bloom?
They may bloom this year, but next year for sure. They can grow 2-3 feet a year depending on soil, water and light.How old do Crape Myrtles hve to be to bloom?
mine took 2 years to flower. will grow 2-3 ft per year.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin