2009年12月2日星期三

How do you get a plumeria tree to bloom and/or a tomatillo to produce?

I have a beautiful veggie garden and everything is doing extremly well ( what the gopher hasn't helped himself too anyway... thats another question? :) ...but my tomatillo won't produce any fruit, it is full of flowers but they aren't developing into anything. Also I have a Plumeria tree that is really healthy but isn't giving me any flowers. Is there anything to help induce flowering for my tree and fruit for my plant? This is kinda a double whammie kinda question... sorrie...How do you get a plumeria tree to bloom and/or a tomatillo to produce?
I would suspect that your tomatillo is not being fertilized. You can take a small paint brush and take some of the pollen and place it on the pistol of the flowerHow do you get a plumeria tree to bloom and/or a tomatillo to produce?
Not much help with the gopher or tomatillo problem, but below is a link to a publication by the University of Hawaii. It has tips on how to grow plumeria. Enjoy your plants!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin