2009年12月11日星期五

I saw myself picking flowrers in my dream. The flowers were freshly bloomed and I was picking them proffession

professionally. I had more white lilies than Red. But I was demonstarting to my mother how she should pick flowers.





Any help on this one please?I saw myself picking flowrers in my dream. The flowers were freshly bloomed and I was picking them proffession
Colorful flowers in your dream, signifies kindness, compassion, gentleness, pleasure, beauty, and gain.


Alternatively, if the flowers are white, then it symbolizes sadness.I saw myself picking flowrers in my dream. The flowers were freshly bloomed and I was picking them proffession
White is the color of purity, innocence and spirit. Red is the color of passion and anger. You are showing your mother, whether you know it or not, how to be more spiritual and not go into anger issues. You may actually do this for a living, as you were picking the flowers professionally.
White = spirituality. Maybe you are realising your parents beliefs aren't necessarily yours any more. The red being love, time to become who you truly are. Allow your feelings and inner promptings to lead you toward your life path. Lillies are pure, you have a pure heart and will help many people in your life. You will teach others by your own actions.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin