2009年12月11日星期五

Can anyone give me any tips on how to make my Pink Echeveria plant bloom?

Hellow, I purchased this plant from back in july called Pink Echeveria from my local grocery store it has held up prettty well at least it's not dead yet, i bought it when it's pink flower's were withering out then it was just the base and the base is now gone now so it's just green all the way down where it's just the bulb, so now were in october and its really cold and little sun left, could it be that i'm watering it too much, or is it not getting enough sun, or is it that i keep it in my room if anyone can give me any good tips and advice i would highly appreciate it thanks.Can anyone give me any tips on how to make my Pink Echeveria plant bloom?
It is winter. It will amaze you in the Spring. Don't water it where it is going to be soggie on the roots all the time it will rot the roots. Just water it to keep it from drying out. Give it a little sprinkle of fertilizer every 1 or 2 months and wait for spring. It is not gpoing to bloom til then if that is what you are trying to do. Most likely you are watering too much and it is not getting enough sun. But, if you put it in a sunny location you have to monitor the moiture level of the soil. Misting is all you need in some cases. Depend on the Dryness of soil. Mist with Fish emultion deluted is even better on the soil. Not on the leave in the winter. In the spring Yes. It might make better bloom misting on the top plant. I do it on Pepper plants and get more Blooms.Can anyone give me any tips on how to make my Pink Echeveria plant bloom?
Succulents thrive on neglect. Reduce watering in winter. Leaves placed in moist soil will root. Here's additional care info: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=echever鈥?/a>

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin