2009年12月2日星期三

For Girls: Click on the link below.This is such a good pic of Orlando Bloom. Do you think so?

My friend sent this to me. Click on the link. http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808556813鈥?/a>For Girls: Click on the link below.This is such a good pic of Orlando Bloom. Do you think so?
Why do girls like this man!?!For Girls: Click on the link below.This is such a good pic of Orlando Bloom. Do you think so?
He is so hot and gorgeous, what a gentleman too.
he looks amazin in that pic
Don't understand what gals find so unusually physically appealing about this dude.





I would guess he's pretty plain really (??)
That is a great picture of him! Have you seen the movie yet? I can't wait to.
yes that is a good pic of him.....he is a beautiful man!!!
Isn't that Johnny?
i guess so
Well, honestly, and I know you like him so I hope you won't be offended but I'm just answering the question.... No picture of him is good in my opinion. I don't find him the least bit attractive. The only time he looks mildy presentable is in his role as Legolas, and that's only after a wig and hordes of makeup are heaped upon him.
OMG i luv Orlando..........yes its a good pic!!!!!!!





nice taste......u luv him too????
i guess

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin