2009年12月11日星期五

Hello i'm so cute you think me i'am so sosy girl and my fan is johnny depp,orlando bloom,keira knightley

my first time i'am a high school student i'll shut up my own boyfriend he divorce me what a hell is thisHello i'm so cute you think me i'am so sosy girl and my fan is johnny depp,orlando bloom,keira knightley
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh鈥?br>

ThanksHello i'm so cute you think me i'am so sosy girl and my fan is johnny depp,orlando bloom,keira knightley
self centered
dr. Phill!!!!! someone needs help here!!!!!
WHT THE HELL DID YA MEAN??


but if u say...now plz give me the 10 points!!! ;-)
What on Earth are you talking about?
Excuse please? How do you divorce a boyfriend? How do you ever get the courage (read ';gall';) to tell 1000's of strangers how cute you are?
you have issues.
Ok then...
wtf. you're messed up.
now I'm scared...
Well up yourself!, thanks for the 2
Don't make me answer...';Just give me the 10 points';!
and your point is........





have no clue what you are trying to say
im not being rude but what are you talkin about!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin