2009年12月11日星期五

Does a flowwer feel pain when it blooms?

Flowers don't have brains or nerves and therefore do not feel pain.Does a flowwer feel pain when it blooms?
No....Does a flowwer feel pain when it blooms?
WISE GUY: I'M A ROSE AND WHEN I BLOOM I HAVE LABOR PAINS .THEY ARE WORSE THEN CHILD BIRTH PAIN. I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN OF CHILD BIRTH.
It depends on the individual flower. For example, one rose may feel elated and free. Another rose may be a bit scared of the change and will therefore feel pain. Some cry (yup, thats right, that wasn't a dew drop!).





I remember this one flower that came into my college's human service program for counseling. wheeeew. It was so shook up from blooming we had to admit it. It was suicidal. I tell ya, I felt bad for that dandelion. Why? He got made fun of by other dandelions for being so scared. See, dandelion is french (dent de lion) meaning ';tooth of the lion.'; Thats something big to live up to and when one dandelion doesnt do just that, the other tough ones make fun of them....





he didn't make it....... He hung himself on the ivies tendrils... That or the ivy got annoyed from him crying so much and choked him. Could been murder....





sammie
of course it feels pain, you didn't feed it miricle grow!!
umm i dont know why dont you turn into one and tell us! :)
If you think it does.
ummm...... maybe wad do u think

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin