2009年12月2日星期三

Spiritually speaking, if Brigham Young said the desert will bloom like a rose

why won't my hydrangeas bloom? Is it because they aren't roses? I keep them in the shade, I water them, I plant them in the best compost, I pray over them.....why oh why won't my hydrangeas bloom? Spiritually speaking, if Brigham Young said the desert will bloom like a rose
Rose- the keyword is Rose.





You are trying to get a hydrangea to bloom- Brother Brigham never said anything about hydrangeas just about roses. Plant a rose and Voila.





Besides do you even live in the desert?Spiritually speaking, if Brigham Young said the desert will bloom like a rose
My blue hydrangia is doing poorly this year too.......I hope I haven't lost it completely. It's too much of heat and wind and heat and wind and - oh yea.....I forget to water it sometimes :( The gardening gene definately skipped me!
[snort] desert? tory - you don't live in the desert - I've heard your tales of green meadows, 4 pt bucks, etc...


come down to st george and witness the blossoming of the desert [and yes, our hydrangeas bloom...]
you must need irrigation...that is how the desert was able to blossom as the rose...and fulfil the prophecy...





I imagine if you irrigate then you will soon see some blooming of those hydrangeas!



Mormons have created a false ecosystem in the state of Utah. They should be punished for their violation of God's will.





Just joking.
Maybe a very dusty pollen-filled rose?





Try this site?
because you fail at gardening.
don't know but prayer won't make them grow. it's all the other crap (pun intended) that makes things grow.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin