2009年12月11日星期五

I just sowed Chrysanthemums indoor under grow light. Can I expect them to bloom by this Fall?

And another thing: can I put one plant outdoor in a large pot (diameter 19 inches) together with other perennials I have already sowed, such as Columbine, Echinacea, Painted Daisy, Rudbeckia and Helenium, and hope that all these plants will resist the cold of the winter in Dallas?





I chose these plants because they bloom in different times from Spring to the end of the Fall. I am also thinking of planting crocuses and Hellebores so I would also have flowers in winter. Am I doing it right?I just sowed Chrysanthemums indoor under grow light. Can I expect them to bloom by this Fall?
Sure, you have plenty of time to make them bloom. Check the hours of daylight required to make them bloom and adjust the time of your growlights accordingly. Mums cannot handle a freeze very well, so you will have to bring the pot inside when it is cold or wrap the plant for insulation and hope for the best.I just sowed Chrysanthemums indoor under grow light. Can I expect them to bloom by this Fall?
If they come up, -Anything's possible! Good luck! :)

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin