2009年12月11日星期五

How to be always blooming everyday even u have a problem already u can still blooming pls help me?

i want to be blooming all the time untill i go to sleep.. even i have a prob already people cannot see i have a problem.. i want to be looking young i am 29 yrs old i am married to an american but i want to be blooming all the time.. pls help me thank youHow to be always blooming everyday even u have a problem already u can still blooming pls help me?
WTF?How to be always blooming everyday even u have a problem already u can still blooming pls help me?
Etymology: probably euphemism for bloody


Thriving in health, beauty, and vigor; indicating the freshness and beauties of youth or health.


I'm sorry I just have no clue what the question is but genetics plays a big role in how you will look as you grow older.
I'm not sure what you are asking.





If it's how to stay young-looking even as you age...well, there are many factors. Genetics is a big part. Not smoking will get you a long way, as will eating fresh, whole foods, and getting enough sleep. But the short of it is, we all age, and that can't be changed.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin