2009年12月5日星期六

What happens to potted plants when they are not in bloom?

Ok so first off, I don't know anything about plants so have patience with me. Alright so my mom loves pink azaleas and she keeps buying them in pots and they keep dying. I've heard that they're pretty easy to grow so I thought maybe I could grow some for her. She wants them to be in a pot so I guess my question is how do I take care of them in a pot? I know that they only bloom for like a month or so, so what do I do with it for the rest of the year? Do I keep taking care of it as usual or do I have to replant it? Please help me out if you can. Thanks in advance!What happens to potted plants when they are not in bloom?
Are they dying or just loosing their flowers. They only bloom once a year. They are sold in pots but need to be planted . Plant them in a shady spot. They like an acid soil.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin