2009年12月11日星期五

I have orchids and they are doing very well. I was wondering if anyone knew how long they stay in bloom for?

They have been in bloom from Easter. Also, once they have lost the bloom do they bloom again?I have orchids and they are doing very well. I was wondering if anyone knew how long they stay in bloom for?
It depends on what type you have usually once to twice a year a orchid will produce flowers. You must cut back the spikes after the blooms have spent.I have orchids and they are doing very well. I was wondering if anyone knew how long they stay in bloom for?
As Joe said, Orchids will bloom under optimum conditions for several months. However, it also depends on the type of orchids you have. The huge and fragrant Cattaleya bloom seasonally during Summer months, whereas the delicate Vanda blooms all year but are easily bruised. Visit an orchid web site and see what they have to say. Sorry but I don't have a web site to refer you to. Yes they will bloom again with proper care.
they will bloom for several months, even up to a year, if you can maintain their perfect environmental requirements - which is no small feet in and of itself.





orchid, coincidentally make up something like 80% of all flowering plants known to man, by the way. ;-p

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin