2009年12月11日星期五

Possibility of love blooming.. but want to avoid it since he is married with a kid.. What can I do?

I am in a situation where I am seeing possibility of beginning signs of love blooming.. but he is married with a kid and I do not want any confusion in either my life or in his. He is a very good person and so am I as people say. We work together. How can I avoid it gracefully.. I am looking for someone in my life and want to get married to have a family of my own in all sincerity. Any advise?Possibility of love blooming.. but want to avoid it since he is married with a kid.. What can I do?
just try not to stay too much incontact with him, sometimes its hard. also dont express your affection to him or show that your interested in that wayPossibility of love blooming.. but want to avoid it since he is married with a kid.. What can I do?
lol :)





you are not a very smart individual.
Just explain to him you are not interested in anything other than friendship..It isnt fair to his wife or child...So he's a nice person HUH? Cheating on his family? Your a nice person huh? Distroying other peoples lives.... I have been there..You should stay as far away from this situation as possible..if you cant --quit your job and find another. YOU KNOW HE IS MARRIED.....SHE DONT KNOW HE IS CHEATING ( When he does ). It will distroy her,the children,both sets of parents and him as soon as he finds out he had all he wanted at home and its too late now..
I am telling you from being in the middle of this very situation, run........and don't look back. I am so so in love with the man I am seeing, but unfortunately its one sided and always will be, because he is already married, you can't give your heart to two people at the same time, not really. You won't be in pain everyday as I am if you never enter into this at all, please, I beg you, don't do it, you'll only be wasting your time, setting yourself up to fail, be lonely and alone. Trust me, being lonely when your alone is easy compared to being 'with' someone and still being lonely.
If he is willing to cheat on his wife for you and you trust him to be faithful to you than you are an IDOIT.





He will not be any more faithful to you than he is to his current wife.





That makes him NOT a good person.





RUN LIKE HELL.
walk away...he's married like you said.
Yeah. Step away from the married man. Stop saying that he is a good person. He has one major flaw. He's a cheater.
Stay away from him!!!!! You will find another love... This is not the last one!!! You will have another!! You may love him but he is not available... do the right thing and good luck
First of all you work with someone and you are begaining to have feeling for him but he is married and has a child. Just let him know that you are not interested in him that he is married and should behave like a married person should.


If he wants to be your friend all well in good if not than thats to bad.





best of luck
i dont trust my self of any other man then my husband to be around. i dont put myself in places where i know i am not in control. before i got married there was a guy i liked at my church but he would alway flirt with me but never do any thing. he would lead me on. after a while i just said forget him. i am not waiting and do thing again i had been with another guy that did the same thing would take me out on dates when he didnt have a girlfriend. this guy might just be borad which is not good. i would make sure that when u are at work that there is always some one else in the room. so he cant do anything and u can be careful. the right man is out there for u. why not try and pray for him. it just might work u never know good luck
Just keep everything on a platonic business level. if he tries to make it anymore then you have to sit him down and take to him
Yes, run the other way! Don't get involved with someone who is married! Is that the kind of guy you want, a guy who would cheat on his wife and family to be with you? Would you want to be ';the other woman';. Find your own guy.
Just use him for SEX. You KNOW he ain't getting it from his wife.
Break all contact or you won't be able to control it!!! You can't control love!!! STOP NOW or go all the way and be there for him no matter what!!!
move on and don't contact him.
What can you do? Stop messing around with a married man with a child.





This is especially true if he is your boss, which could lead to some messy legal issues.





Stay focused on your job, and do not interact with this guy anymore, unless absolutely necessary for your job.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin