2009年12月2日星期三

Is there anything a gardener can do to INCREASE the fragrance in rose blooms ??

Is there anything you can add to the soil or can you raise or lower the 'ph' to make this happen ??Is there anything a gardener can do to INCREASE the fragrance in rose blooms ??
No.... - try going to Jackson %26amp; Perkins for different variety of rose. They have ';bred'; the scent out of roses when they decreased the amount of ';thorns'; a rose has. Now you need to go back to old fashion roses to get the best smell! This drove me crazy when I was planting roses years ago and they didn't smell - I thought I was losing my sense of smell! Try old fashioned climbers for the ';best'; heavenly scent!Is there anything a gardener can do to INCREASE the fragrance in rose blooms ??
Do what my mother used to do, she sprayed them with perfume.
  • Ltd
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    dry skin