2009年12月5日星期六

Romance in Dating: Does Romance Exist? Can true love still bloom in our cynical modern era?

Romance in Dating: Does Romance Exist? Can true love still bloom in our cynical modern era?





A few months ago I had a notion for a few days that maybe, just maybe romance had gone and vanished for good. Maybe I was having an off day, who knows. But it gave me the notion to think about the subject of romance and put pen to paper (well keyboard actually).





Is love and romance dead do you think? I don't think so at all. After pondering the question I came to the decision that romance must be alive and well and living in all of us, it may just be hiding. Well most of us anyway. It is a question that women may be accused of asking more than men. But I know a lot of men who would ask the same question. Listen to me when I say 鈥?romance is not dead; even if it can appear to be dead some days. The question is, why do we think its has gone?Romance in Dating: Does Romance Exist? Can true love still bloom in our cynical modern era?
Well cynicism doesn't help a romance. And, because in these modern times it's all around, a couple has to work to keep it out of their relationship.





The important thing is that no party is excessively negative or cynical. A wet blanket isn't sexy. And, no one wants to be made miserable. That's not romantic!





Check this link for more advice of why cynicism, sarcasm and negativity is destructive for a romance.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin