2009年12月5日星期六

I feel like such an ugly duckling. Could I ever bloom into something more beautiful?

I've been currently feeling like such an 'ugly duckling'. Out of all people, I'm stuck with my dads genes, which are quite dominant, while I end up with a mom who looks like a topmodel and get hardly any of her looks.


I'm only 15, so my question is will I ever bloom into something pretty? I know it's so cliche but it's what I keep on hearing and I'd be really glad to get out of my awkward looks and wake up one day and actually be something pretty. Who knows, maybe my moms genes will kick in or something. Could that theoretically be possible? Please don't start with 'everybodys beautiful in their own way', because I've been trying to understand that for a long time and I'm failing at it.


I'm scared I've already bloomed into the best I can become, because I don't really look my age, but is that possible with 15?I feel like such an ugly duckling. Could I ever bloom into something more beautiful?
i used to feel the same exact same way. but then as i got older my style changed and i figured out what looks best on me, how to pluck my eyebrows, make-up, all the girly stuff. and with that i grew confidence, which can make an ugly girl pretty.





dont worry, youll get there in time. faces change with age, and if you feel this way, then change it yourself right now. make-up, accessories, cute clothes. if you make yourself look good youll feel better and gain confidence and feel good about yourself and thats more important than outside beauty. jus do what makes you feel pretty and give the natural changes time. youre ony 15





I feel like such an ugly duckling. Could I ever bloom into something more beautiful?
I think so!


Give it a chance..Ur stiil only 15,


jsut wait a few years and i think ull be pretty.


I mean... that happens with allot oof people!


^-^
Well, if your mother is a supermodel type, obviously you father is attractive too! dont worry so much, im sure your gorgeous like your mom and yur dad,





ps - having your fathers matabolism, legs, and chin are all great things, just in case youdo have them,





and pps- i bet yo'll get prettier, btu you already are now, alot of people get more attractive or uglier as thewy age, and i bet youll only get prettier, your only 15 girl!





xx
im sure ur not as ugly as u say. but i hate 2 tell u that ur kinda at ur prime from 14 to 18 but for the most part, this is what u look like...

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin