2009年12月2日星期三

Whos better the pirates hotties Johnny Depp And orlando bloom vs.The ocean's 13 vs Mark,George clooney,andbrad

Whos better pirates Hotties vs Ocean's 13 Hotties








I pick pirates hottiesWhos better the pirates hotties Johnny Depp And orlando bloom vs.The ocean's 13 vs Mark,George clooney,andbrad
Pirate Hotties


No ContestWhos better the pirates hotties Johnny Depp And orlando bloom vs.The ocean's 13 vs Mark,George clooney,andbrad
pirates hotties!!
I guess you are right. New generation may like your choice too rather than Clooney!


I am glad that you didnt compare with Sean Connery!!!





-:)
george clooney is hot. He tops all of them. So I pick Ocean 13 guys.





And I'm in my 20s.
Pirate hotties all the way! I absolutle love Johnny and arlando is hot too. But inmy eyes there is no comparison. Johnny is soooooooooooooo hot!!!











Mrs. J depp

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin