2009年12月2日星期三

Brad Pitt,George Clooney,Jake Gyllenhaal,Tom Cruise,Orlando Bloom...?

If each of them had to assume a post in your house,which post and which person would it be?





Posts : Butler,chef,personal attendant,chauffeur,cleaner?Brad Pitt,George Clooney,Jake Gyllenhaal,Tom Cruise,Orlando Bloom...?
Butler : Brad Pitt (I'd make him be nude from the waist up, with little black cuffs on his wrists.. lol)





Chef: George Clooney (just seems like the type who would cook. After all, he's been a bachelor for so long, I would imagine he would've had to have cooked his own meals)





Personal Attendant: Orlando Bloom (it'd be nice to have a hottie like him around me 24/7)





Chauffeur: Jake Gyllenhaal (again, just seems like that type)





Cleaner: Tom Cruise (I'd want him around me the least, and cleaning is the only thing I'd trust me with. I wouldn't want him trying to convert my guests to Scientology if he greeted them at the door as a butler, I wouldn't trust him to not poison my food, as a personal attendent.. HELL NO!! And he'd probably try to kill me in crash if I didn't convert.)Brad Pitt,George Clooney,Jake Gyllenhaal,Tom Cruise,Orlando Bloom...?
Butler- Orlando Bloom, it sounds fun to be waited on by a sexy, British man


Chef-George Clooney, He is a pretty good cook


Personal attendant-Brad Pitt, for personal reasons


Chauffeur- Jake Gyllenhaal, He is so handsome to cruise around with in a car


Cleaner-Tom Cruise, I really don't care for him.
brad pitt would be my lover


george clooney would be my butler


jake gyllenhaal would be my dresser and undresser(clothes)


tom cruise would be my maid


orlando bloom would babysit the kids!
tom would be the driver so i would hardly have to look at his face.


brad can be the butler. cause he has the butt :)


george can be my chef. hopefully he can cook.


orlando can be the personal attendant cause i would never get tired of looking at him.


and jake can be the cleaner cause i dont know who he is. lol -- edit-- i just looked up who that was... WHOA! he can just stay in bed with me all day. i'll hire a maid.
brad pitt could be my personal attendant in the bedroom








george clooney? come on, i dont want my father


the rest are creepy/has beens/weird/not cute
Personal Attendant- definitely Orlando Bloom ;)


Butler- Brad Pitt


Chef- George Clooney


Chauffeur- Jake Gyllenhaal


Cleaner- Tom Cruise
Brad Pitt- Butler


George Clooney - Sex Slave (only because he reminds me of clark gable and I love him)


Jake Gyllenhaal-Personal attendant


Tom Cruise-cook


Orlando Bloom- chauffeur
Brad Pitt--personal attendant


George Clooney--chauffeur


Tom Cruise--Cleaner


The other posts require expertise which I doubt anyone of the rest possesses......
Jake Gyllenhaal for personal attendant; the rest can go home.
I would only want George. He would have to take care of EVERYTHING!
butler- George Clooney


chef- Brad Pitt


personal attendant- Orlando Bloom


chauffeur- Jake Gyllenhaal


cleaner- Tom Cruise
Butler-Tom Cruise


Chef-George Clooney


Personal attendant-Orlando Bloom


Chauffeur-Jake Gyllenhaal


Cleaner- Brad Pitt
Butler: Brad Pitt


Chef: George Clooney


P.A.:Orlando Bloom


Chauffeur: Jake Gyllenhall


Cleaner: Tom Cruise
George would be my personal attendant


Brad would be my butler


Orlando would be my personal body pillow


Jake would be my driver


And Tom can scrub my toilets
No : they were assigned other jobs.


All personal attendants.


Thank you


Great choice.


I am out of here:bye


Sky
Brad Pitt would be my driver


George Clooney would be my butler because he looks great in a tux


Tom Cruise would be the gardener


Jake Gyllenahaal would be the nanny


Orlando Bloom would be my pool boy
1 brad pitt


2 orlando bloom


3 george clooney


4 jake gyllenhaal


5 tom cruise
Butler: Orlando Bloom


Chef: Brad Pitt (can he cook?)


Personal Attendant: George Clooney


Chauffeur: Jake Gyllenhaal


Cleaner: Tom Cruise - just because he has lost his mind
lol! I would want Jake Gylenhaal as my pool boy...he is fit and sexy! :-)


Brad Pitt will be my chaffeur, George Clooney will be my chef, Orlando Bloom will be my bodyguard, and I wouldn't want Tom Cruise in my house..lol.
only Brad. He can take care of all. He is perfection. sexyness to the limit. inventor of hottt. delicious.
Butler - George Clooney


chef - orlando bloom


personal attendant - Jake Gyllenhaal


chaffeur - brad pitt


cleaner - tom cruise
  • Ltd
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    dry skin