2010年6月24日星期四

When do lilies bloom?

I'm not sure what kind of lily I have planted... I think it is pink %26amp; white.


The plant is about 4 feet tall %26amp; has lots of buds on them, but they're not blooming. Does anyone know what time of year they bloom?When do lilies bloom?
Different lilies bloom at different times of the year. My Easter lilies just came into bloom this week, and if your's have buds then they should bloom shortly.When do lilies bloom?
Daylilies bloom throughout the summer and into fall. Give it some time to get accustomed to it's new home. Water every other day (1 gal) and throw a small scoop of a balanced plant food into the water once a week until it blooms.





Cut back the feeding to once a month after it starts blooming.
my lilies bloomed in the spring,now I have bubs on them again so they'll be blooming soon,so will yours,so be a little patient,and you will have some nice flowers in your garden.
I'm sure then very shortly its going to bloom. Just wait.
Sounds as if you have Asian lilies, usually a spring bloomer. But if you have buds, you will have blooms in a few days.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin