2010年6月24日星期四

Algae Bloom in Bore Tank?

I have a bore tank that holds what from a bore well which has a high salinity/mineral content. The water is used only for toilets in my house. I have just discovered that I have an algae bloom in the tank which is causing a terrible odour. Are there any home treatments that I can use to kill the algae? Preferably without causing problems in my septic system.Algae Bloom in Bore Tank?
if you don't want to use chemicals to get rid of the algae, Then best to completely cover the tank so no sunlight is getting in. Algae needs sunlight. Good luckAlgae Bloom in Bore Tank?
Rather than post this type of question here, it might be better to phone a water treatment company specializing in this type of work.


Look in yellow pages
If you use alcohol it will kill the odor. Not any that comes from a drink just normal alcohol by itself. Also this will kill the algae if you add salt as well. Algae cannot live in liquid containing salt.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin