2010年6月22日星期二

My calla lillies seem to be doing well except that the blooms have no color, they are only green.?

What looks like blooms are green with no color at all.My calla lillies seem to be doing well except that the blooms have no color, they are only green.?
Actually, there seems to be a species out there called Green Goddess, that does just that! Check out the link below for information. BTW, I think they look cool!My calla lillies seem to be doing well except that the blooms have no color, they are only green.?
could be the type they are, or they may not have enough nutrients you may want to try some food or fertilizer
could just be the type, but I know Hydangeas that are white can be turned blue by adding acid to the soil
It could well be the variety you have!
My Calla lilies change color after they bloom. The bloom goes through various stages before it reaches the true color. Unless of course yours are suppose to be green.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin