2010年6月22日星期二

I just bought two blooming hanging plants from a nursery. I also bought some gerber daisys with a few blooms?

which I repotted in a larger pot..should I use miracle grow now on the replanted daisys, or wait a few weeks? Can I use it on the hanging plants now, or wait?? Also can I spay the miracle grow water mixture directly on the plant with a spray bottle, or do i have to use a watering can??I just bought two blooming hanging plants from a nursery. I also bought some gerber daisys with a few blooms?
You can use miracle grow water mixture on the replanted daisys by irrigating on the soil in the container. It is advisable not to spray on the leaves because they could burn when they are in the sunshine.





Applicate the same procedure to the hanging plants. Water the miracle grow mixture unto the soil in the basket. You should better use the miracle grow once per two weeks. Do not forget the applicate Epsom salt.





Enjoy your bought plants!I just bought two blooming hanging plants from a nursery. I also bought some gerber daisys with a few blooms?
mixing and pouring is best, some leaves don't like to get wet. Making a weak solution to help with shock of repotting won't hurt either. Yes you can fertilize the baskets now but don't overuse it.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin