2010年6月24日星期四

I have a wisteria plant and it has never got flowers,how can i get it to bloom?

I had the same problem. Prune it severely. Make sure it has plenty of sun. Believe me, it does not require fertilizer, as they are very agressive.I have a wisteria plant and it has never got flowers,how can i get it to bloom?
My wisteria took about 5 years to bloom.I have a wisteria plant and it has never got flowers,how can i get it to bloom?
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg鈥?/a>
Here you go,Happy Reading and Good Luck on your Wisteria!





http://www.cahe.nmsu.edu/ces/yard/2005/1鈥?/a>
WHISPER SWEET NOTHINGS TO IT
Basically, to force a flower on wisteria you must ';stress'; the plant but making ONE CUT to the root system near the base of the plant with a very sharp spade. This will instigate it's natural defense to survive...hence producing a flower. I once had someone tell me they beat it with a baseball bat...which IS NOT a good idea...a barbaric form of stressing it to bloom.





Also a product which can be found in most garden centers...Triple Super Phospate...will enhance bloom!

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin