2010年6月22日星期二

Help my Rose please it wont bloom, Why?

I have a Queen Elizabeth climbing rose and it was in bloom when i planted it 5 years ago but never since then.Help my Rose please it wont bloom, Why?
Read all of the following link, it is very important (I hope you planted in are area that gets 6 hours of sunshine):





http://gardening.yardener.com/YardenersP鈥?/a>Help my Rose please it wont bloom, Why?
try a 1/4 cup of Epsom salt per plant. the magnesium in the salt will help with the blooming of the plant. but do not use more than that or you will kill the plant
Fertilizing,pruning are important since We do not know where you live or if there are insects or if you done any of the above.I think its best to send you to a great Rose site.Take a look around in it .May Lizzy's roses survive,

没有评论:

发表评论

 
dry skin