2010年6月22日星期二

My Royal Paulownia trees have never bloomed -?

They grew pretty fast but then the leaves fell off and all I have is a trunk. The next year limbs started at the bottom again so it never gets any taller, just more limbs at the base. What am I doing wrong-should I trim those limbs when they start so I just have a trunk? Why have they never had any blooms?My Royal Paulownia trees have never bloomed -?
Those trees were more hype then anything else. Fast growing yes but a lousy tree always losing branches, short lived.





You would be better off getting rid of it. Plant a maple. Hard wood medium fast growth, not a dirty tree.

1 条评论:

  1. Where do you live? In what growing zone? You need to coppice or fertilize. Please read www.paulownianow.org for more information

    回复删除

 
dry skin