2010年6月22日星期二

Roses. What's the best plant food to induce beautiful blooms?

Please don't tell me to go to a gardener. I'd like to hear some ideas or suggestions.


I have an indoor rose plant and it seems to be doing badly. I got some rose food and mixed it with water just like I said, but it isn't working well.


Any suggestions?


(Please post if you have something helpful.)Roses. What's the best plant food to induce beautiful blooms?
The thing that is most important to an indoor rose plant is light. Ideally, if you could have the light level the same as it would be outside, that would be great. Roses love lots of light. A south window would be best. I'm not sure what the optimum temperature for roses is (probably a little cooler than room temperature). Also, the right amount of moisture is very important. Too much and you'll run into things like root rot due to soggy media conditions. The best fertilizer in the world would do nothing without the other things also being achieved.





I've heard bonemeal is good for roses... but truthfully, I think any fertilizer that you can buy in a garden center or Home Depot or wherever that says for flowering plants would work quite well. In fact, some fertilizers even give special instructions for roses.Roses. What's the best plant food to induce beautiful blooms?
I plant %26amp; grow roses to. I had problems with my roses dying and getting black spots on the leaves. Roses love acid. Put your tea bags around the rose on top of the soil and water it so the tea bags stay a little wet and teh roses bush can get teh acid also use banana peels, egg shells. If u get black spots on your leaves mix water with a spoonful of dawn dish deregent in a spray bottle and spary at dusk dark (not when the sun is out will kill the bush). It works here for me in North Carolina. Good luck.
  • computer security
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    dry skin