2010年6月22日星期二

I just bought two blooming hanging plants from a nursery. I also bought some gerber daisys with a few blooms?

which I repotted in a larger pot..should I use miracle grow now on the replanted daisys, or wait a few weeks? Can I use it on the hanging plants now, or wait?? Also can I spay the miracle grow water mixture directly on the plant with a spray bottle, or do i have to use a watering can??I just bought two blooming hanging plants from a nursery. I also bought some gerber daisys with a few blooms?
Using miraclegro on newly transplanted plants will help reduce transplant shock. Yes, give your kids drinks now and again in a couple of weeks. It is absorbed through the foliage so, yes, you can apply it with a spray bottle or watering can - your choice.





You might want to check your hanging baskets - there are usually 4-5 plants per pot that can be separated and potted individually so they're not so crouded.





Gerberas are perennial here in zone 8, heavy feeders, will take full sun, prefer being in the ground.





good luck
  • computer security
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论

     
    dry skin